I wanted to follow up about those article ideas I sent your way.
We have a diverse, knowledgeable team of experts to source content from. The team includes...
- Over 2,000 real estate agents nationwide
- A property manager that manages over 300 units in St. Louis
- Investors that own over 40 doors, with experience in navigating tax laws
- Millennials that have used 4-plexes to live rent-free and grow their savings
- World-class interior designers with a passion for the latest technology (like 3D home tours!)
Let me know if those article ideas intrigue you, or if you’d like a custom article that fits your editorial calendar.
We'd even be happy to do some SEO research and suggest a topic that your site could rank for.
On Wed, Jan 2, 2019 at 10:29 PM, Chris Milko <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
I’m Chris, a writer with Clever, a real estate startup that let's homeowners list their home for a flat fee of $3k or 1% with a full service agent.. I’ve noticed that kenskornertv.blogspot.com is an awesome resource for homeowners and buyers, and I wanted to discuss how we can help each other.
Like you, we’re out to educate homeowners. We write guides, share tools, and teach our readers pretty much everything they need to know about real estate via our blog. We’ve been featured in publications like BiggerPockets, Inc.com, and the St. Louis Post-Dispatch.
We’d love to write some content for kenskornertv.blogspot.com that your readers will love. Here are a few article ideas I’ve been working on:
Do any of these seem like a good fit? If not, we can write some custom content just for you!
- 5 Costly Renovations To Avoid
- How To Find Your Dream Home In A Seller’s Market
- The Top 3 Loan Options for First Time Home Buyers
- How Saving On Listing Commission Can Let You Buy A Bigger Home