Friday, January 5, 2018

Here we go and some info on the new Tax Code for you

What does the "Tax Reform" mean to you and me and our business?
Reply with Video
Share to  Share on Twitter   Share on Facebook  
What does the "Tax Reform" mean to you and me and our business?

 

 

 

Click to play video

Hi Kens, 
Good chilly morning to you!!  I've never heard of a cyclone bomb before, but I know this is a serious snow storm raging on the East Coast.
  
The 2018 Tax Reform is a big part of the news these days as it should be.  The first major tax reform since 1986.  I've done some research on this and have found a good, easy to read, encompassing column here... click on this link for 2018 Tax Reform Article

No time or need to go into all the details here, however, I do believe there are 4-5 pieces of this reform that have a big impact on Real Estate.  And the first one that I will comment on today is the reduction of the Max Mortgage Interest Deduction.  Listen in and I'll give my two cents on this one piece of the reform.

And three quick questions for you:
1.  
Is your business plan for 2018 written?  
2. Do you have your primary goals in place and visable, so you can see them every day?  
3.  Would you like some clarity here, if they aren't?  Send me an email or call, we have very effective, very easy to use resources for items 1 and 2 above.  
Email me at kenp@fairwaymc.com or text at 717-330-8915 and write... send tools!  :)

To Your Success in 2018 and Beyond,

Ken and the Crew at FAIRWAY

Ken's Korner... Your source for news, tips, motivation and inspiration.


Unsubscribe
View in Browser
Report Abuse
Privacy Policy
kenp@fairwaymc.com
FAIRWAY Independent Mortgage Corp.
801 Estelle Drive
Lancaster, PA 17601
United States
Free 14-Day Trial
Send Your Own Video Email

No comments:

Post a Comment