Friday, October 19, 2018

How this retired couple with no income, are financing their dream home?

Would you like to learn more... call me or write!!
Reply with Video
Share to  Share on Twitter   Share on Facebook  
Would you like to learn more... call me or write!!

 

 

 

Click to play video

Hi Kens, 

     Happy Friday and Happy Frost... I learned the hard way this morning as I rested my coffee thermos on top of my car... and while I went to open the back door... my thermos quickly slid down my windshield and opened and spilled all over the hood of the car.  No big deal, my thermos is fine... BUT, I had no coffee for my morning drive.  Ugh. 

     We're working with a couple right now that are financing (meaning they are getting a mortgage) their dream home.  Yet they have no taxable income right as they have both retired and are delaying their Social Security benefits... Decisions made in conjunction with their Financial Planner, which is how they met me.  
    Listen in on how this all works... how do you get a mortgage with no taxable income?  

To Your Success,

Ken and Your Home Buying Teammates at FAIRWAY

 

PS:  Have questions... call me or write.  We're here for you.

                           
Ken's Korner... Your source for news, tips, motivation and inspiration.


Unsubscribe
View in Browser
Report Abuse
Privacy Policy
kenp@fairwaymc.com
FAIRWAY Independent Mortgage Corp.
801 Estelle Drive
Lancaster, PA 17601
United States
Free 14-Day Trial
Send Your Own Video Email

No comments:

Post a Comment